Great Doc. Friend and I Both Went to Dr. Kim - Fort Myers, FL

My friend and I both went to Dr. Kim for facelifts...

My friend and I both went to Dr. Kim for facelifts and are very pleased with the results. My friend had a face/neck lift along with laser and I had face/neck lift, chin liposuction, brow lift and lower eye procedure to remove fat below eyes.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

We interviewed three doctors and Dr. Kim gave us the most confidence. He also came highly recommended by individuals who work in the field. We found Dr. Kim to be very personable. He took the time to explain everything and answered all our questions. We never felt rushed. He has a great bedside manner and his staff were all very friendly and professional. On the day of the surgery he made us feel comfortable and at ease. We felt we were in very good hands. He was attentive after the surgery and called a number of times to assure we were doing well. Our results are very nice. We both have received compliments on our appearance from people who did not know we were having a procedure. We do not looked pulled at all, but very natural and quite a bit younger. My dermatologist & several of his staff recently commented that they were impressed with the work of Dr. Kim. My friend and I are both are very pleased we did this and highly recommend Dr. Kim. If we have any further procedures, we will certainly go to Dr. Kim again.