Upper Eyelid on Woman in Her Mid-20's - Fort Myers, FL

I wanted to get this done for a few years now....

I wanted to get this done for a few years now. Despite me only being in my 20's, my eyelids drooped over my eyelashes. If I didn't wear enough eye makeup one day, acquaintances would ask me if I was mad, or if I had not slept the night before.

I made an appointment for a consultation with Dr. Prendiville a few months ago after viewing many pictures on RealSelf of his work and was very impressed.
My first meeting with the doctor and his staff had been far more pleasant and comfortable than the other two consultations I had before him. His staff members are very knowledgeable and have a calming demeanor. The doctor himself informed me of the risks and showed me relative images of what I could expect. He was obviously very confident with his abilities, which made me very confident with his abilities (and viewed extensive supporting evidence).
I was very excited to learn after being approved for Care Credit that they were able to schedule me for this procedure one week after deciding to go through with this. (I think I got lucky because the next appointment available was at least a few weeks away).
I was actually awake for the entire procedure (by choice) and it was a breeze in the park. I was very nervous upon arrival, but was made very comfortable and they waited patiently until I was ready (and the anxiety meds kicked in that I probably should have taken earlier than what I did).
In the operation room, which was conveniently next door to the office, I received a numbing agent that didn't allow me feel anything at all. I compared the initial feeling of the needle to getting my eyebrows plucked. No big deal. There was also country music quietly playing in the background that did well at distracting me. His assistant rubbed my arms during the surgery, which made this process way more comfortable for me. Not only did she calm me down and distract me to what was going on, I also felt that I was in good, caring hands.
About thirty minutes later, it was done. They talked to me until I felt like getting up, which was actually no problem because I felt perfectly fine. No pain, no nausea, no drowsiness, it was so easy. I'm just a little disappointed that Dr. Prendiville didn't sing, as one of his assistance told me he does sometimes. Then again, I probably didn't stop talking enough to give him a chance.
Dr. Prendiville personally called a few hours after my husband drove me home, to make sure that everything was okay and if there were any questions he could answer. I went in the next morning for yet another opportunity to address any of my concerns and to ensure that I was healing properly.
I will go back to get my stitches out in two more days. I've healed very well so far, still haven't felt any pain or discomfort, even without pain pills (haven't needed any). I went out to lunch today, which I don't think I was supposed to do, but felt like I looked totally normal besides the pieces of tape holding the ends of the stitches down (it's only been 3 days). The results are already very drastic, which is what I wanted, and have only one small pea sized bruise in the corner of my eye. It doesn't seam like I have any swelling at all.
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

This establishment is very obviously extremely well organized. They accommodated my schedule changes and never made me wait. His staff is extremely knowledgeable and informative, not to mention the great interpersonal skills. They made me feel important, and even recognized my voice when I called. Dr. Prendiville is extremely talented and the price was very reasonable. I believe he only does the face, but he has this science and art down to a T. I highly recommend!

Thanks for sharing.  How are you doing now?