Best Dr. in Sw Florida - Fort Myers, FL

I always had small breasts that always made me...

I always had small breasts that always made me feel UN-proportioned. I seemed to always need to be thinner, but then would feel like a boy! I met with Dr. Mazza and instantly knew I could trust his opinion, having also been referred by several women that were thrilled with his work. I wound up opting for "adjustable" implants, due to the fact that my rib cage was not large enough to hold a bigger size without looking unnatural. Many friends of mine had had undesirable results from not having such an honest and talented surgeon. I was more than thrilled, my breasts look fantastic and natural, even after 13 years. No one ever assumes I have implants. I cannot stress enough how wonderful Dr. Mazza was after my procedure as well as his team. I whole heartily recommend to this day anyone who asks me to speak with Dr. Mazza! You will not regret it! The only caution I give to women considering implants, is that to be mindful of how big you, or even to small....This is the very reason "adjustable" are the only way to go!
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

BEST SURGEON IN SW FLORIDA! ,Great consultation, smooth procedure, caring, and extremely professional. You would believe you were his most important patient, except I hear the same experiences from other women who has had procedures with him!

Thank you for sharing your story about your adjustable implants on RealSelf. I'm happy to hear you are still pleased with your results 13 years later! Do you recall how many cc's you ended up getting? How many "adjustments" did you get? For those in the community that aren't familiar with adjustable implants, here is a link to a great article describing the implant and the procedure.