More Than A Bustline Boost - Fort Myers, FL

Doctor Brueck brought cool confidence and never...

Doctor Brueck brought cool confidence and never ending patience when answering all of my many questions before and after my breast augmentation.  Enhancing my bust line has improved my life in more ways than I ever imagined:
1.        My body is finally balanced.  Before the ba I was bottom heavy, shaped more like an inverted triangle than the attractive, curvy pear shape I am now.

2.       Enhanced chest size makes my waist and arms look much slimmer, prompting people to comment on how much more “fit and healthy” I look.

3.       I no longer have to wear a spongy, padded bra under the dreadfully flattening sports bra required for a good gym workout.

4.       My larger chest and balanced figure makes me feel more attractive and confident which causes an inner glow that makes every day more enjoyable.

5.       I finally feel good in a swimsuit.

6.       As an added bonus, my ba has added a high level of excitement, fun, and play into what was already a strong and healthy sex life with my hubby of almost 2 decades.  He always loved me and my body, but now I feel good about showing off my body to him and feeling his hands caressing me without worrying that “there’s nothing there.”  And trust me, he can’t keep his hand off!

Knowing I could trust in him and his staff made my experience as pleasant as possible.  Every question was answered, every concern I expressed was handled with care, every problem I encountered was addressed and superbly managed.  With all of the options and choices out there of where I could have my ba done, I am so glad I made the right choice and trusted Dr. Brueck!

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

I asked several friends who they would recommend and chose to consult with Dr. Brueck first based on glowing reports. I felt comfortable with his knowledge and wealth of experience from the beginning and never felt the need to go anywhere else.