Undereye Filler-sunken Area Around Orbit Fill - Fort Myers, FL

I am early 40s and have slight sunken area around...

I am early 40s and have slight sunken area around eye orbit bone that ages me. It is very slight but I want to smooth the area creating a more youthful soft eye area. The thin skin of this area makes filler choice and injection very important so as not to show through or create discoloration or lumps. My doctor is going to use boletero because it is less likely to show color through the thin skin and can be injected very superficially in such a thin area. I cannot wait! I will post before and after pictures to show results.

Day of undereye fill

Barely able to tell I had something done-doesn't interfere with day! Made just improvement I was seeking :)

Fabulous undereye fix! Love it!

Belotero smoothed the bone to under eye are that had been getting more noticeable and depressed for past few years. This was just perfect. It does take a bit of time to smooth and for light bruising to go away. I love my doctors technique and manner.
Dr. Richard Bloy

The womens contemporary health clinic and doctor Bloy are fantastic and caring practitioners. They excel in all that they do. I highly recommend the practice. And their rates are best.