Want the Breast Surgery of a Lifetime!? You Have to Meet my Dr! or else You Won't - Fort Myers Beach, FL

I've have had breast surgery nightmares in the...

I've have had breast surgery nightmares in the past having had 3 prior breast augmentations that healed with alot of scar tissue causing distortion of the breast and hardening of the breast i gave up by the 3erd surgery , when i saw 1 of my friends that had same problem but found a doctor that was in her community , in FL and i'm from NY,

Welcome to RealSelf! We would love to see your pre-op pics. I'm so glad this surgery was a success for you.

Thanks for sharing your story jess. Are they saline or silicone? How many cc's?? Any pre-op piks to share? It would be nice to compare before and after results.
I could email you a pre-op pic but these are saline under the muscle and are 800cc implant filled to 800cc
Dr Schneider

through my best friend! results speak for them selves! he not only fixed the scar tissue problem but despite having the biggest size implant his technique manages to give a natural look which is what i wanted, now he also can give you the opposite look if desired, its all there explained in his website, mention me if you ever call him ask to speak to treva gunther surgery coordinator and now and very good friend of mines! you can try to spend thousands trying to achieve the best results and end up with the opposite or you can give what i think he should be called "the best breast surgeon in the USA" a Try!