Bad Experience with Microdermabrasion and Glycolic Peel Combo - Fort Myers, FL

Yesterday I received microdermabrasion and then...

Yesterday I received microdermabrasion and then glycolic peel right after by aesthesician at dermatology spa clinic. I have gotten both of these before but I can't remember if I have ever gotten them together. Right after my skin was very red and splotchy which I was told was normal and would fade. But today I see streaks of brown/red like where the wand of the microdermabrasion tool was - this is all over my forehead, cheeks, and chin. My skin looks horrible; worse than ever.

I have been working so hard to get my skin to look good (just decent even) and now I feel I am back to less than square one. I previously had hyperpigmentation, acne, large pores, and acne marks. My acne had been under control - no active breakouts for this procedure. My skin had been looking better after previous Vi peel and maintenance facials. I had not had anything done for about 3 months so I was starting back up and this microdermabrasion and glycolic peel were suggested. I have been going to this same person for awhile now so I trusted them.

I am really hoping that I am speaking too soon and that this will clear up here in the next few days but I am scared and so regretting having had this done. My skin is still oily with no signs of dryness or peeling. I can't even stand to look at myself in the mirror. Makeup barely covers it up.