Circumferencial Tummy Tuck, Lipo and Fat Injections in Butt - Fort Mcmurray, AB

I have lost over 100 lbs over 15 years ago and...

I have lost over 100 lbs over 15 years ago and have kept it off ever since. I workout, play squash, walk, ski and am very active, but the saggy skin was there no matter what. I decided to contact Dr. Cepeda after hearing about Perfection from a friend who had a mommy makeover and was very satisfied.
Robyn the cooridinator is so fantastic!! After corresponding with her through emails I was even more reassured! Every email I sent she answered with great detail and once everything was decided she sent me a thorough step by step itinerary what would happen from landing in Mexico till I left. Every detail went exactly as she had said. She is also a wonderful cheerleader!!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr Gonzales Cepeda is wonderful....the best! My scar is so minimal and I love my belly button! The nurses were wonderful too, I spent two nights in the hospital and Flora my fav nurse slept right along side me! So comforting! I love love love the results!!

I am looking for a doctor in the Cancun area and have some questions for ladies that have been there recently! Do you have any photos of what you look like now? How long until you could fly back home? (I am hoping to stay there for a vacation after and would like to know how long I need to stay after the surgery) Did you experience contracture with the new implants? Do you notice any scarring? Did you get the implants over or under the muscle? Thanks in advance if you are able to answer some of these for me :)

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Tummy Tuck community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Tummy Tuck community today.

Why did you give it a one star then?