Great Doctor, Great Results - Fort Lee, NJ

Obviously it's very important to choose the...

Obviously it's very important to choose the right doctor for you. Make sure you look at his/her body of work and when you speak to the doctor, try to get a sense of not only his/her technical knowledge, but sense of artistry as well. The right doctor has the mind of an MD but the heart of an artist.

The prep session, where the teeth are shaped for the veneers, lasted about 2 and a half hours but was pain-free and Dr. S made sure at all times that I was comfortable. He explains exactly what he's doing so even if you can't see or feel it, you at least know what's going on.  At the end, my temps were fitted--these are plastic and give a sense of the final product.  Even the temps looked great so I was excited to see the final result.  That evening, Dr. S called me to make sure I was feeling OK and made sure I was at ease.

Less than 2 weeks later the veneers came back from the lab and I was in the office to get them fitted.  I appreciated that before the final bond he let me see them placed on my teeth.  They looked fantastic.  About 2 hours later I had 9 brand new teeth to show off!  I couldn't appreciate them immediately because my lips were swollen from anesthesia but 2 days later I can smile widely and without hesitation for the first time in my life.

I am ecstatic with the results and recommend not only Dr. S with the highest regard, but porcelain veneers for anyone looking to revolutionize their smile.  It is certainly not a cheap procedure, but I look at it as a lifelong investment that I will appreciate every day of my life.  I can't say that about other expensive things that I have bought.

Fort Lee Cosmetic Dentist

As someone who has had less than pleasant experiences at other dentists, I met Dr. S with a fair amount of trepidation and concern. However, he immediately put my fears to rest with his obvious knowledge, experience, professionalism, and artistry. I had 9 porcelain veneers placed and the entire experience could not have gone smoother. I want to give a big shout-out to the great staff at Dr. S's. Everyone there is enormously friendly and understanding.

It is not easy to find a good dentist and I am glad you find one finally. I live in NYC and want to check out Dr.S office as well.

Well, it has been about a month and a half since you had the veneers placed. Wanted to see how things are feeling now.

Hope you are doing great!