Worth It So Far, but Stomach So Tight It Hurts - Fort Lauderdale

Tomorrow will be one week since my tummy tuck and...

tomorrow will be one week since my tummy tuck and it still hurts decently when doing certain things. My stomach is so tight so that is what I feel. I can't cough or sneeze or cry because then the pain is unbearable. I'm supposed to go back to work on Thurs. but I'm not sure I can do that. The stomach though is flat. I can't wait to go to the Dr. and get this drain out of me. Seeing a whole underneath the bandange is something that i don't want to deal with anymore. The amount of blood filling up the drain is progressively is getting less. I still can't stand up straight and tomorrow will be the first time in a week that i am driving. I've been off the pain killers and muscle relaxers for 2 days because the pain is not bad, except when doing the things mentioned above.

I'm usually a very active person who takes a shower daily. So the recovery is really hard for me. I've been taking a sponge bath daily or almost daily and this is very hard. I feel very dirty and can't wait to take a shower and wash my hair the proper way. Feel free to write me w/ any questions or comments. I'll be happy to share.