Unexpected Mini Face Lift - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have posted this review in every website that...

I have posted this review in every website that matters because I think he is just great..and well, I am just so happy I can not contain myself...I had a miniface lift with Dr. Thomassen a couple of weeks ago.

I am very surprised by the results..in a good way. I was not expecting it to look this good. I went for the consult not really expecting to book the surgery, but he was so charming and honest, it just felt right.

I had seen one additional doctor before him, but he just was too rushed and trying to sell me a full facelift when I clearly expressed to him I did not want one. I am 51 and have taken very good care of myself, I really did not think I needed it. I was right, and Dr. Thomassen did the right thing. It was a piece of cake...He did it in his office setting, no pain, no hassle, no dealing with hospitals .... and affordable. I am sold!

My next step is lipo..actually the goal is a tummy tuck but he said I should try to lose as much weight as possible before that... I am working on it. thanks a bunch Dr. Thomassen. And for those reading this, dont think about it. Do it..I highly recommend him.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

I found him on-line..I was very, very lucky to have actually followed through and gone to the appointment. I never thought that it could have resulted in this. I am very happy and soley based on my own experience...i recommend him without any reservations. Who would have thought..and I was just shopping around. When you meet him, you just know...he was great. Correction he is a great surgeon. Thanks!