Unexpected Mini Face Lift - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have posted this review in every website that...

I have posted this review in every website that matters because I think he is just great..and well, I am just so happy I can not contain myself...I had a miniface lift with Dr. Thomassen a couple of weeks ago.

I am very surprised by the results..in a good way. I was not expecting it to look this good. I went for the consult not really expecting to book the surgery, but he was so charming and honest, it just felt right.

I had seen one additional doctor before him, but he just was too rushed and trying to sell me a full facelift when I clearly expressed to him I did not want one. I am 51 and have taken very good care of myself, I really did not think I needed it. I was right, and Dr. Thomassen did the right thing. It was a piece of cake...He did it in his office setting, no pain, no hassle, no dealing with hospitals .... and affordable. I am sold!

My next step is lipo..actually the goal is a tummy tuck but he said I should try to lose as much weight as possible before that... I am working on it. thanks a bunch Dr. Thomassen. And for those reading this, dont think about it. Do it..I highly recommend him.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

I found him on-line..I was very, very lucky to have actually followed through and gone to the appointment. I never thought that it could have resulted in this. I am very happy and soley based on my own experience...i recommend him without any reservations. Who would have thought..and I was just shopping around. When you meet him, you just know...he was great. Correction he is a great surgeon. Thanks!

Dr. Thomassen is wonderful...skilled surgeon, caring and gentle......I had mini lift and upper blep on 2/14/13....looks great healing just fine.
Hi Brazil19- I'm thinking of this doing this mini lift procedure here in San Francisco area. i am curious about your before and after procedure photos. I know that you probably don't want your pics online, I understand. Is there anyway you could email it to me? Thanks
i wish you posted pictures so we can see the before after difference :) glad to hear you were happy with everything.. do you have to wait a long time/wait list or can you get it done quite quickly? i am asking because not from FL but would like to go on vacay and get it done
Not really. I went for the consult and had the procedure three weeks later. However I do know they do a lot of out of town patients that fly in for surgery. They make it work somehow..I live here so i really do not know the details.
I am glad it worked out..and I am glad to have motivated someone in this way. I understand your concern cause i felt the same, but let me ease your mind. Only my close friends know what I had done...the rest can not tell. When I went back to work I got a couple of comments like: Did you get a new hair color/cut? The big one: You look great, did you loose weight? Its like you are wearing really really good make up all the time. My goble goble is gone and so our my saggy cheeks, but no one really can place what it is. I am LOVING IT! As for the swelling..the worst lasts for a week. Then you can start venturing out with heavy makeup. After about 12 or so days...it was pretty much all down. little bruise here and there. So give yourself at least 2 weeks. Well I hope you have as wonderful experience as I did...You did pick a great surgeon ; ) so I am sure you will. Good choice !!! Good luck..keep us posted.
I had an office consultation with Dr. Thomassen for a Mini Face Lift...based on all the good reviews he got here. Let me tell you, you were right! He is just WONDERFUL!! what a sweet, easygoing and just plain amazing person. Just like you said, he makes you feel completely comfortable. I have scheduled the procedure but was wondering....How long did it take for you to completely see the results of the surgery? I mean, how long were you swollen and how long before you were able to feel completely comfortable going out in public? Did people notice a big difference? I am a little scared of it being too much and people noticing..He said the difference is big, but few notice for you just looked...well refreshed. What is your experience?

Thanks for posting your review, brazil! I'm glad to hear your surgery went well.