Love my Results - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hello, I am new to this site and I decided to...

Hello, I am new to this site and I decided to share my experience. I am a 29 year old mother of 3. I have wanted to get a Tummy Tuck since I've had my first child back in 2002 but I'm glad I waited because 7 years later I got married and had 2 more children (no more by the way). My tummy tuck surgery is in 1 week(9-20-13) and I am nervous and excited all at once. I hope everything goes well. Will update in a week. Also, I will post a before pic soon.

Surgery has been bumped up

Ok so my doctors office called me today and says there is an opening on tomorrow at 10am, she wanted to know if I will like to do the surgery tomorrow or on Friday. I'm like sure why not, the sooner the better. I'm a few hours away and I am super excited. I went to pick up my meds today and bought a few items I may need after surgery. Tomorrow is the big day, Yaaay!!!

Items I was told to get

I started taking the 500 mg vitamin C about 3 weeks pre op. I was told that it helps support the immune system and helps heal after surgery. I was also told that the Scar Away silicone sheets are good and I will need to take the Stool Softener to help with constipation since I will be taking the pain meds.

Before Pics...

Finally made it to the flat side

The pain is bearable, just a little nauseous from the anesthesia. My tummy is extremely tight but I only have one drain on my left side. Not sure as to why I have one drain and not two. So far so good though. My husband has been helping me along the way and he makes sure I take my meds on time. He also drains the access fluid into the toilet when it's time. I saw my belly for the first time today and I must say it looks good. I am walking bent over because my muscles are extremely tight, feels like I did 1000 sit ups, lol. Will continue to post pics as I get better.

Swollen

Lipo is no joke

Ok so it's been 9 days since my TT and I am sooooo loving my results however I stopped taking the pain meds as per my doctors orders because they made me constantly ich all over (allergic reaction). So I started taking 800 mg Motrin which is ok but I can still feel the pain from where the lipo was done. It hurts soooo bad, I no idea that lipo was so painful especially the bruising. Overall I've been doing pretty good and I'm getting around ok.

3 weeks post TT and I'm loving my results more and more

Ok so it's been 3 weeks since I had my TT, I'm feeling fab. I'm still wearing the compression garment all day and only take it off to shower or when I wash it. Loving the new me.
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

I'm seeing this dr. in about 3 weeks for my TT. Would you say I picked the right dr? Do you have any advice you'd like to share any regrets? tks hun!!
fabulous results !
Thanks!!
You look so great!
Thanks!!!
You look great..were your cost paid up front and whi was your PS
Thanks. Yes, I paid for the procedure up front because I really wanted it done and didn't want to wait any longer, lol. However they do give the option to make payments without interest but it must be paid in full within a year. The doctor is John Pinnella located at Florida Center for Cosmetic Surgery. Great doctor. Good luck!!!
Wow nice result ur looking gud, did u have lipo on the tummy ares cuz ur really flat now or did ur ps just pull the skin tight. Xx
Thanks. I had lipo on my flanks as well as muscle repair. My ps says he had to do the lipo in order to even out everything, I'm glad he did, lol.
Did u also have lipo on ur tummy as well as the flanks? Sorri to ask u again, am having revision soon and my ps wants to lipo my tummy area am bit scared as lot people say its not safe .
Your tt came out nice and he has a reasonable price I think I wil do a consultation with him
Thanks, I recommend Dr. Pinnella, he's been doing tummy tuck and other cosmetic surgery for over 30 years. Great Dr!!! I wish u the best of luck..
Congratulations...you look great..dr pinella also did mine 6mos ago..he's a great dr...happy healing
Thank u. Also I wanted to ask u did u have lipo on your flanks? If so, how long did it take for u to heal from the lipo because it's been 2 weeks and I still have lumps and I'm still a little sore.
Yes I did and thays what hurt the most. I would rub arnica cream twice a day, that helped alot with the bruising. It took a while for the soreness to go away. It takes time. Good luck to you and please feel free to ask me any questions.
You look great.
Happy healing! You look great!
You look great, looks like great job, you are sooooooo going to love it, stay bent over for a while or until your doc says to stand up straight so you don't damage any muscle repair, your stomach will feel tight for quite a while, mine still does
I do agree with you totally your tt is really nice and neat.
Thanks so much. The healing part is kinda tough though. Very uncomfortable.
Hi there. You look great. Your dr. did a wonderful job. Awesome results. Happy healing, speedy recovery. Peace and Blessings.
Thanks. I took a pair of panties with me and showed him where I wanted my incision, as low as possible. I love the results so far. Thanks for your support.
Hi hun you look fab!!!...take it easy and keep us all posted on your recovery.