Love my Results - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hello, I am new to this site and I decided to...

Hello, I am new to this site and I decided to share my experience. I am a 29 year old mother of 3. I have wanted to get a Tummy Tuck since I've had my first child back in 2002 but I'm glad I waited because 7 years later I got married and had 2 more children (no more by the way). My tummy tuck surgery is in 1 week(9-20-13) and I am nervous and excited all at once. I hope everything goes well. Will update in a week. Also, I will post a before pic soon.

Surgery has been bumped up

Ok so my doctors office called me today and says there is an opening on tomorrow at 10am, she wanted to know if I will like to do the surgery tomorrow or on Friday. I'm like sure why not, the sooner the better. I'm a few hours away and I am super excited. I went to pick up my meds today and bought a few items I may need after surgery. Tomorrow is the big day, Yaaay!!!

Items I was told to get

I started taking the 500 mg vitamin C about 3 weeks pre op. I was told that it helps support the immune system and helps heal after surgery. I was also told that the Scar Away silicone sheets are good and I will need to take the Stool Softener to help with constipation since I will be taking the pain meds.

Before Pics...

Finally made it to the flat side

The pain is bearable, just a little nauseous from the anesthesia. My tummy is extremely tight but I only have one drain on my left side. Not sure as to why I have one drain and not two. So far so good though. My husband has been helping me along the way and he makes sure I take my meds on time. He also drains the access fluid into the toilet when it's time. I saw my belly for the first time today and I must say it looks good. I am walking bent over because my muscles are extremely tight, feels like I did 1000 sit ups, lol. Will continue to post pics as I get better.

Swollen

Lipo is no joke

Ok so it's been 9 days since my TT and I am sooooo loving my results however I stopped taking the pain meds as per my doctors orders because they made me constantly ich all over (allergic reaction). So I started taking 800 mg Motrin which is ok but I can still feel the pain from where the lipo was done. It hurts soooo bad, I no idea that lipo was so painful especially the bruising. Overall I've been doing pretty good and I'm getting around ok.

3 weeks post TT and I'm loving my results more and more

Ok so it's been 3 weeks since I had my TT, I'm feeling fab. I'm still wearing the compression garment all day and only take it off to shower or when I wash it. Loving the new me.
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon