Getting These Troubled Area Gone ! The Easy Way with Dr. Stratt at Body Care ! ;) - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hey ladies ! I've been gone for a while ! As you...

Hey ladies ! I've been gone for a while ! As you all know initially I was going to get a Brazilian butt lift but decided not to ! I didn't want to do something so invasive with such a long recovery time ! And going under freaked me out ! I am not doing smart lipo some time at the end of the year and couldn't be more excited about it !

SPOKE TO the staff at Body Care!! AMAZING !!

So i am getting my Flanks, Back, Upper Abdomen, Lower Abdomen and my waist/ sides done. The doctor says it will take about 5 hours to complete, i will be in pain for the most 3 DAYS and i will be swollen for about 3 months!

They really gave me alot of information !! and if you guys would like to see his work ! go on youtube and search smart lipo body care (i think) thats how i found him !!

Im super excited !

Estimated time i will be getting my procedure looks clear!

it looks as though i will be getting my procedure done beginning of january!! im verrrryyy excited and i am extremely glad that recovery time is so short !! i havent booked yet ! BUTTT i will be calling to book around beginning of October !

Really amazing phone call with the office !!

Today i called the office to ask all the questions that were lingering on my mind !!

i asked about the lumps everyone talks about, the massages im hearing about and anything else i should expect ! Lisa was such a great help ! provided me with all the answers i needed !!

With that being said On sepetember 1st i will be calling in to schedule my procedure for the first opening day of the year for the office ! January 2, 2014!!

I get a complimentary massage, and if i feel like i want more i will pay as i go !

for anyone else who has been with Dr. Stratt, let me know how it was for you !! xoxo
Doctor Stratt at Body Care