Yesterday I Got Injected with One Vial of Sculptra with Almost No Bruising or Downtime! - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have done quite a bit of research on this...

I have done quite a bit of research on this procedure and consulted with several dermatologists and plastic surgeons in South Florida, but I felt that nobody had the experience that Amy Grote had (at state of the art clinic Shino Bay, Fort Lauderdale), and therefore chose her to work on my 39 year old face. Sculptra is a long lasting filler that can't be dissolved, so you want to make sure you do this procedure with someone who has lots of experience specifically with sculptra (because results cannot be seen immediately like with other fillers). I have done the procedure yesterday, so I cannot give my results just yet. However, I am confident that Amy did a great job as she was very attentive to details and seemed to have the confident hands of someone very experienced doing this. She also followed up with me today to see how I was feeling and reminded me to continue massaging my face for best results. I feel like Sculptra is more about artistry than simple injections. I think Amy Grote is a great artist, very knowledgeable, and passionate about cosmetic dermatology. I will follow up with my results in about 8 weeks... so stay tuned!
Amy Grote

I think Amy Grote is a great artist, very knowledgeable, and passionate about cosmetic dermatology. I think she is one of the most experienced Sculptra providers in South Florida. She works at Shino Bay clinic, which is a state of the art cosmetic dermatology facility.

I had sculptra done and so far very unhappy! Expensive and 4 months later still don't see what I paid for!
Doesn't it!
That very much read like an ad.
That was for the ft.Lauderdale poster that was injected July 26.
Why didn't you have Dr.Shino do your scuptra
Because I trusted equally as much Amy Grote... Amy's assistant showed me many before and after photos of the work Amy had done and I was impressed with the results she achieved. I think sculptra is all about experience. Amy seems to be specialized in doing sculptra injections.