Sculptra Pain - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I went to a highly rated dermatologist in downtown...

I went to a highly rated dermatologist in downtown Fort Lauderdale where sculptra was recommended. The doctor told me that sculptra was natural (not true). Immediately after the injections my face looked swollen and I was in pain. 20 months have passed and I still have a disfigured face that swells up differently throughout the day, face pain, joint pain, lumps(both hard and soft) and discoloration. I worry that this is permanent.
How do I add photos?
I'm sorry you have had such a negative experience, I hope you find support in the community.

Deformed

Below are photos

Nodules by eyes

These lumps appeared recently by eyes. They are rock hard.
Im a bit afraid to going through this treatment.As what I heard that had some not successful :( so sorry to hear about that.
iVE NEVER HAD SCULPTRA, BUT HAVE HAD OTHER FILLERS AND IT LOOKS LIKE HE OVERFILLED..AND THERES NO WAY TO DISSOLVE IT LIKE U CAN WITH JUVEDERM...AND SCULPTRA IS ONE OF THOSE FILLERS THAT IS SUPPOSED TO GRADUALLY WITH TIME SHOW IMPROVEMENT AND ITS NOT USUALLY RIGHT AWAY...OBVIOUSLY U WILL HAVE SWELLING AND WHEN IT GOES DOWN...U WILL ONLY SEE A LITTLE IMPROVEMENT..AND SCULPTRA IS ONE OF THOSE WHERE U HAVE TO GO BACK AND HAVE AT LEAST 3 DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH U NEED EACH TIME TO SEE A TOTAL IMPROVEMENT,,,BUT IT LOOKS AND SOUNDS LIKE HE OVER FILLED...AND NOW IT WILL TAKE ALOT OF TIME FOR IT TO DISSIPATE...AND NOT LIKE OTHER FILLERS WHICH IN TIME DEPENDING ON UR METABOLISM...WILL EVENTUALLY GO AWAY AND U HAVE TO GO BACK AGAIN FOR MORE.....SCULPTRA IS DIFFERENT AS FAR AS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR THE EYE AREA,,ONLY THE NASOLABIAL FOLDS..
I'm deformed too. I'm 30 and too embarrassed to even show my face.
Top sculptra provider