Sculptra Pain - Shino Bay Aguilera Fort Lauderdale, FL

I went to a highly rated dermatologist in downtown...

I went to a highly rated dermatologist in downtown Fort Lauderdale where sculptra was recommended. The doctor told me that sculptra was natural (not true). Immediately after the injections my face looked swollen and I was in pain. 20 months have passed and I still have a disfigured face that swells up differently throughout the day, face pain, joint pain, lumps(both hard and soft) and discoloration. I worry that this is permanent.

Below are photos

Nodules by eyes

These lumps appeared recently by eyes. They are rock hard.

Lumps seem to be growing

27 months post sculptra

Approaching 3 years

I can't believe it's been almost three years and I'm still deformed. My lumps are getting larger and I have developed new deformities. I am in a lot of pain. I can't believe I paid a doctor to inject something that not only made me sick but has caused disfigurement. I continue to see my doctor's ads promoting sculptra in my city magazine. Looking back at his reviews on here they come across as so phony. I can't believe I fell for this scam. Does anyone know of a doctor who can remove this without severe disfigurement?

This is so depressing

I have lost hope that I will get better. These photos are by no means my worst. I am too embarrassed to post my really bad ones but this should give you some idea. My entire face was destroyed.

Misplaced sculptra

Has anyone recovered from sculptra disfigurement? My whole face looks lumpy and scarred. I avoid mirrors as much as I can but I am still in shock after almost three years every time I see myself. It is like I have been in a severe car accident.
Top sculptra provider

I went to shino bay aguilera do in Fort Lauderdale because of the good reviews on realself. When I met the doctor he suggested sculptra. He told me this was a safe natural injectable. I now know the doctor was a paid consultant for the company. I was under 30, and had good skin. I used to get mistaken for a college student. I was really naive and trusted the doctor. My face is destroyed now in so many ways. I was not a candidate for sculptra and it was injected improperly in places that aren't FDA approved.