Words Cannot Express my Gratitude!I Feel Like Me Again and Yet Like Brand New! - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Medically, I had suffered from sleep apnea for...

Medically, I had suffered from sleep apnea for many years and it was only getting worse. I have had many tests performed by various doctors in specializing in different fields and I was not in favor of most of my options. After trying and or ruling out medications and CPAP (for oxygen) I opted for surgery, however it took me many years to find the appropriate procedures and exceptional surgeon, hence...the brilliant...Dr Ryan Greene! The combination of correcting my deviated septum, grafts taken from my nasal septal cartilage to open one passage way and yet another adversely affected passage found and corrected during my surgery, my breathing and sleeping has improved dramatically and I am only in my third week of recovery! This makes my heart very happy ; ) since it has to work a lot less harder for oxygen in which my health will benefit greatly now and in future years to come.

Cosmetically, I had the "Perfect Nose" for the first 17yrs of my life, amazingly enough...for many different reasons, over the next 20 years it's appearance slowly progressed for the worse. Removal of my dorsal hump, lifting of my nasal tip and again straightening of my deviated septum remedied that!

I can't thank you enough! You've given me back a piece of myself & then some! It's amazing how after I take in a deep breath & now look in the mirror, I once again see the person that I've always felt like but haven't seen since my adolescence & teenage years.

Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Choosing Dr Greene for my "procedure of several variables" that I needed performed, may have very well been one of the most important choices I have had to make. I absolutely made the right choice and would do it all over again if I had to. His precision, extreme skillfulness both medically and cosmetically, and unsurpassed empathetical nature, leave me in absolute awe! From the very beginning (consultation through post-op) I was fully informed, reassured and treated with the up-most attention and care. As for Soraya (Patient Care Coordinator)...for whom is outstandingly personable, and defines Effectiveness ("efficiency is getting the job done, Effectiveness is doing the job right") and last but absolutely Not least; the stellar staff...they shine in outstanding excellence. Thank you all for your guidance, support, preparing, and assistance with all my insurance and personal needs.

I'm so glad you're able to breathe better since your procedure. Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!