Looking for Excellence, Compassion, Skill, Knowledgeable Doctor? - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Having met and researched many doctors in the area...

Having met and researched many doctors in the area it became clear that Dr. Greene was beyond qualified for the job. I am nothing but an average person who was nervous and eager to improve my self-image. I am currently one week post-op and the results are nothing but phenomenal which is why I felt so compelled to share my experience thus far.

Beginning with my first phone call the staff at Dr. Greene’s office was so kind and helpful. Not once did I feel like I was burdening them with my over abundant amount of questions. I met with Dr. Greene twice before the surgery, and during the second consultation he showed me a computer simulated image of what my nose would look if I were to go thru with the procedure, and unbelievable my nose looks even better than what he showed me then! Dr. Greene was beyond compassionate and optimistic when it came to your nose. The amount of work he put into reshaping my nose is unfathomable. I truly don’t think any other doctor would have put as much of an effort and care into reshaping my nose, I didn’t even bruise afterwards!

When it comes to price, Dr. Greene’s cost is below the national average but don’t think for a second that it means your sacrificing looks and functionality for cost, because your most definitely not! To think that my nose will only look better as the swelling goes down is even more impressive. Dr. Greene is also with you every step of the way, meeting with you 1 week, 3 weeks, months, and a year post-op. You’re not just forgotten after your surgery is complete.

The entire experience was positive and not once did I come across a negative quality from the office of Dr. Greene. A surgery as serious and artistic as this requires nothing but the best hands and I truly believe Dr. Greene provides that. As a testament to that I will tell you that this is my first review I have ever done and I felt it was important to share my wonderful experience. Dr. Greene changed my life for the better.

Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Truly a 5 star doctor!

Thanks for your doctor testimonial! If you'll come back and add more details about you and your procedure, I can add your review to the rhinoplasty page. Thank you in advance!