Restylane can leave a scar

I figured I would give my experiences so far...I...

I figured I would give my experiences so far...I went to Dr. Greene to try Restylane for under my eyes. I felt that it was something to try before I consider a Lower Bleph. It looked good for a month or so but then it quickly disappeared accept for one spot under my lower left eye. I didn't realize that if it doesn't go away that it can create scar tissue. I thought if I was patient it would all eventually dissolve. I had this done in May 2012 and only recently in October 2013, had another surgeon use the removing agent to completely get rid of the restylane. It left a small bump which is a permanent scar. This speaks more about the risk of Restylane than it does the surgeon but still, since this was a bad experience for me I won't be choosing Dr. Greene for my lower bleph.
Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon