Great Results - The procedure was so easy - Fort Lauderdale, FL

My cheeks were losing volume and I went to Dr....

My cheeks were losing volume and I went to Dr. Greene, who is an expert in injectible fillers. The procedure was so easy, without pain and bruising, and the results were immediate.

Thank you so much for adding a picture. Your cheeks look great!! Do your cheeks feel different at all when you smile or talk?

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Radiesse community.

Hi , I saw that you wrote also a comment to the woman that Used Radiesse. The one that said Moscow and talles about problems due to Radiesse for Over 1 year or more. Does this really happen? Why did it happen? I've wanted to try Radiesse On MY chin and cheek bone. Im 27 but look 16
Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Greene is dedicated to helping his patients achieve their goals. He spent a lot of time discussing the injectible filler procedure with me and the desired results. He has follow up appointments to make sure you are healing properly and you can call his courteous staff at any time if you have any questions, as they all work well together. Thank you Dr. Greene! He did an excellent job and I am very happy with the results. He used Radiesse and it made a big difference in my appearance. Besides Dr. Greene's talent, he is very personable, caring, and has a terrific staff.