Amazing Results in Less Than an Hour - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have gotten an amazing result. I had Radiesse...

I have gotten an amazing result. I had Radiesse yesterday late morning. It was not painful, but I did feel the needle pricks occassionally, but definetly tolerable. I took the afternoon off and applied ice packs several time during the afternoon and took Arnica Montana for several days before and will continue for a few more days to prevent bruising. I have a very faint shadow bruise on one cheek, but it is so faint that if I went without makeup, I don't think anyone would even notice it. I am not swollen at all and I have felt no discomfort. So far, I would say it has take 10 years off. I had some deep chin wrinkles, marionette lines and a saging jowl line. All completely gone or severly diminshed. The best part is that I had dinner with my son, and he had no idea that I had done a thing since I look completely like my self (after a 3 week beach/spa vacation!)

Its great to hear what wonderful results you have had! How long had you been thinking about trying a filler before you actually did it?

Two days later and no bruising and everything...

Two days later and no bruising and everything looks completely natural. Just amazing. I would definitely do it again - and probably will!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Day 3 - No bruising, no swelling, no obvious signs...

Day 3 - No bruising, no swelling, no obvious signs that I have done a thing - JUST AMAZING RESULTS!

Hi Beachparrot57, I'm happy to hear about your amazing results since I'm having the treatment tonmorrow, but did you know your comment is showing a "thumbs down, not worth it". It sounds like you're happy and meant to give it a thumbs up!
5 months. I had consultations with 4 different practioners (2 Dermatologist and 2 experienced Physicial Assistants and went with the one I felt most comfortable with, one of the PAs. She took the most time to assess my features, explain the product, the procedure and what to expect afterwards. I am extremely happy with the results.

Well it sounds like you really gave yourself some time to find the right provider - glad to read your updates & that all is continuing to go well! Would love to continue to hear how it looks/feels over time. :)

Danielle Angel, PA

EXCELLENT - Too soon to rate aftercare, but instructions were explicit.