Beyond my Expectations - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Mere words cannot express how grateful and...

Mere words cannot express how grateful and satisfied I am with Doctor Greene's work
He did a remarkable job with my Rhinoplasty I was very self conscious of my appearance I had a very noticeable deviated septum and the tip of my nose drooped not to mention a lot of breathing problems. I had concerns about my nose looking unrealistic not fitting my face but the doctor put my concerns at ease, answered all my questions and showed me photos of what my nose would look like. My nose looks better than on the simulated photos I saw originally. It looks so natural and my friends say that if they didn't know me they wouldn't be able to tell I had my nose done. I can finally sleep through the night because I breath so much better.

You feel like a new person when you can sleep through the night! Thanks for sharing your experience.

Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

I chose Doctor Greene based on his credentials. Overall a great experience. Doctor Greene has impeccable manners he's easy to talk to and very professional and has a great staff that makes you feel at home.