My Eyelid Surgery with Dr. Felder - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Fort Lauderdale Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Felder was recommended to me by several friends that have gone to him and everyone always had something good to say about him and his staff. My first meeting with him I felt comfortable and new I was choosing the right Dr for my procedure. I had eyelid surgery a few years ago and I would definitely recommend Dr. Felder and his staff to all my friends and family. My procedure was a pleasant experience and I was comfortable the whole time. Dr. Felder explained everything to me and answered all my questions. I have gone back to see him several more times and each time spent with him has been a memorable experience.

I had upper and lower blepharoplasty yesterday with Dr Felder and laser to tighten the under eye area. Today was my post op visit. I have no bruising and very little swelling. The lasered skin is healing nicely. No pain at all. Dr Felder is extremely attentive and caring. I will post more results next week when my sutures are removed.
I take photos everyday, my upper lids are healing fast, the scars are invisible already in some places. The lasered skin under the eyes is turning pink and peeling a little bit. If you want to see some pictures, let me know. I will email them privately.
i would lov eto see the pics bc i'm looking for a surgeon to perform lower bleph

Write me privately at *****************.com.