Best Decision I Have Ever Made! - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I had a breast augmentation and tummy tuck 8 weeks...

I had a breast augmentation and tummy tuck 8 weeks ago by Dr Wigoda. Its the best thing I could have done for myself. I was thin my whole life but after having three kids, my muscles were stretched out and I looked 3 months pregnant. Women would constantly ask me how far along I was. I had breast implants 10 years ago by Dr. Wigoda and was able to go out to dinner that very same night! I felt great. I was completely pain free. My friends complained about how much pain they had and how they missed at least a week of work. I was back to work in 2 days. When I was ready for surgery again, he was the only surgeon I would consider.

This time I decided I wanted to go a little bigger post babies and breastfeeding. I had the same PAINLESS experience. Regarding my tummy tuck, I took it easy for the first few days as I was told to do....but by day 4 I was out and about with my kids feeling surprisingly great..PAIN FREE! My family and friends could not believe it!

I could not be any happier with my post surgery body! I feel like my body now looks even better than before kids! My stomach is COMPLETELY flat, after he tightened my muscle and removed the mommy belly I had been left with. With my new flat belly and my beautiful sexy boobs I can say I look like one hot mommy! SO happy to wear normal clothing again..not the loose shirts I was forced to wear in an attempt to hide my stretched belly. I love how I look in ANYTHING I put on...and feel so confident again. Best 40th bday gift I could have ever given myself! I was happy to hear that my doctor is now the Chief of Plastic Surgery at Broward Health Medical Center, confirming how great he is.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to Dr Wigoda 10 years ago for my first surgery by 2 friends. I also researched the internet and only found positive comments about him.