Mole Removal from Arm - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I had a small mole on my arm. It had always...

I had a small mole on my arm. It had always bothered me but I didn't want to have a scar. After injecting the area to numb it, the doctor cut the mole out and stitched it up. Came back the next week to have the stitches removed. It healed so well you can barely see the scar. He recommend a scar cream, bio-corneum, which worked really well.
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologist

I recently went to Dr. Obed at Broward Dermatology, and after years of trying different dermatologists, I finally feel like I found one who is right for me. Having lived in Miami my entire life, I'm used to doctors who always have me sitting in the waiting room for up to 45 minutes; doctors who, when they do finally see me, seem like they're rushing to get to their next appointment. When I arrived at Broward Dermatology, I was warmly greeted by the woman at the front desk, and was promptly taken into a room a few minutes later. Dr. Obed could tell that I was nervous about the injection that I needed; he explained exactly what it would feel like and made me laugh in the process, very much helping to calm my nerves. I was very pleased with my experience at Broward Dermatology and will continue to go there for all my dermatology needs!

I've recently had several moles removed from my face. After the procedure my PS also recommended bioCorneum 2x a day. It has been two weeks now and the results are fantastic. I was extremely nervous about the whole "face" thing but I am so glad I went ahead and had this done. Good luck to you