Mini Lift with Upper Bleph-Fort Lauderdale, FL

Had procedure yesterday 2/14/13,,,,, sleep well.....

Had procedure yesterday 2/14/13,,,,, sleep well...head elevated...waking up 2 or 3 times during night. No real pain...discomfort from compression bandage which comes off today.....taking arnica Montana and bromelian along with antibiotic, pain pill and eye ointment. So far so good. Will post updates as week and healing progresses.

Procedure took 3 hours .....I have had longer hair...

Procedure took 3 hours .....I have had longer hair appointments! :)

5 weeks later...still healing but no regrets. Do...

5 weeks later...still healing but no regrets. Do it for yourself.
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Online and reviews at real self. He is board certified. I am so happy and grateful to have found a great caring doctor. I doubt I would have had a mini and upper eyelid, if I was not so sure of Dr.Thomassen's skill, caring manner and gentle ways. I just knew I was in good hands.

Ohhhhh so glad you are happy and feeling great. My surg date with Dr. T is fast approaching. Looking forward to it !!! Thanks for all your tips and help. I feel less anxious and more excited as to what is to come. Thanks!
Day 11, looking good and feeling great.
Had stitches out yesterday....went out in public for dinner. :) All is good, worth it! Next lower eyes.
Day 5......super day....feeling great....looking better and better...friends notice big improvement already.
You look marvelous! How is your pain on day 3? I'm having the mini-lift on Wednesday the 20th and am excited and nervous but truly looking forward to having this done.
I have had no pain during or after...mild discomfort that's all. I actually feel better not taking pain pills as they make you feel groggy and ruin appetite. Good luck...you will be fine...just take care of yourself and heal.
I don't like taking pain meds either and have a pretty high tolerance for pain. Actually did really well after rotator cuff surgery a year ago (only 1/2 hydrocodone the evening of surgery) so I am praying that I'll be good for this also. Thank you for the encouragement. I do feel better now :-)
Good luck tomorrow...you will be fine. My stitches come out Thursday ......looking and feeling better every day. Totally worth it!
Thank you so much for thinking of me. I was hoping you were okay - noticed your pictures were gone. Good luck and best wishes to you on Thursday. So glad to hear you are doing to so well. :-)
Hi Puma, So glad all has been going well. You do look wonderful just one day after surgery, I had been thinking for the longest time on having this procedure done. I did go see your Dr. (Thomassen) as I live in the area, and did have a great experience. So much so that I have scheduled my surgery however, I am a tad bit (as expected) nervous. Any advise? What is your experience? WAS It painful? Any regrets? Thanks so much for your post and for Socrates.....I don't think I would have made this leap without reading your reviews. I am so excited...but of course nerves....they always rear their ugly head. Don't they? Hope your recovery continues to be a good one.
No pain at all during procedure....dr thomassen is great..his staff too. The recover is midly uncomfortable due to the compression bandage and the fact you cant do much just rest. Eat well...sleep with head elevated drink lots of water. No regrets...i want to get my lower eyes do.e. ypur in great hands with this Dr.
My name is Karen
Go for it....I highly recommend it....especially when your in good hands.