Mini Face Lift and Blepharoplasty - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I had a mini face lift done with Dr. Thomassen a...

I had a mini face lift done with Dr. Thomassen a couple of weeks ago. I am just delighted with my results. I had the procedure done at the office under local anesthesia and it was completely painless. I did take a little valium before the procedure to take the edge off. However, I did not even have to take anything more than Tylenol after it. I had a mini lift and an upper blepharoplasty. Took about 3 hours and the results are just marvelous. I look about 15 years younger yet I do not look overdone.

Hi Puma!!! How are you doing up to now? Stitches off yet?
Stitches out tomorrow ......i think i will have a glass of wine tomorrow night.:)i with blueberries of course.
I am having it done on 2/14/13, looking forward to it. thanks for your posting.
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

I could not be happier with my results. I feel and look great. I chose him based on the reviews I read in this website and they were all correct. I could not have made a better desicion. I did see 2 other surgeons before him, but once I met him there was just no doubt. You just feel comfortable and safe. I wanted to post a review myself just to reaffirm what has been said by his other patients in real self. What a wonderful man! What a great surgeon! It was a very professional setting with a certified RN overseeing as a surgical assistant. Any doubts I ever had, melted as soon as you speak with him for you just know you are in the safest hands and know he will do what is best. I highly recommend him just like everyone here!