Mini Face Lift

At the age of 56, I was tired like most of us, ...

At the age of 56, I was tired like most of us, not looking how I felt....I feel young, but look in the mirror and think...oh wow... Widowed for 6 years, and not liking feeling ashamed to go out on dates....after all, there is only so much creams can do. After a year of looking at reviews, pictures of other doctors work, I chose Dr. John Thomassen in Ft Lauderdale Fl. Everyone could not believe I did not pick someone from the Orlando area where I live. But, trust me, my research and reviews led me to my doctor!! He is so kind, sweet, and not your average arrogant doctor... Beautiful intimate office, staff wonderful...hello Michele and Constance! I felt like a valued patient before I came and left feeling like a family member. I want to come back and do my eyes next. I just trust him... I felt no pain at all during surgery, you are awake during the procedure, but we talked all the way thru it, time went fast. He made sure you did not feel anything...you can feel the tugging of the muscle he is moving and the skin and you just know he is doing the best job! It is only 3 days after surgery as I write this, those that have seen me, have said, oh my gosh you all ready look good. I on the other hand, will wait for the after pictures...once I have makeup on...lol! I am truly excited, this is something I did for me...and can't wait to show off the new me. I have not hid the fact that I had this done....I see no reason why a woman or man cannot feel better about themselves. I suggest you check out Dr. Thomassen, for any procedure....! And as I said to him...your pictures of you, don't do you justice...GQ magazine should be calling this doctor! lol... I want to say also, I stayed in a hotel that was only a few blocks away, the second day I had drains removed, and I even went to the beach...hat on head and scarf, and sat and watched the waves roll in. Be glad to answer questions and as soon as I can will put up the before and after pics. Good doctors make all the difference in the world....And I found him!
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

The best doctor ever in my book! see above review...love love love him!! excellent