Gained Weight - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Getting a large area of liposuction done on my...

Getting a large area of liposuction done on my whole abdominal area, waist, flanks and hips. Praying that all goes well. Very nerves. It's like I used to be small in my teenage years then I got lazy and started eating everything in sight. I started drinking too much and now I just need a jump start to my weight loss journey!

waiting

The one on the right is before and left is after...it's been 4 weeks but I don't see a major difference in my hips...just my tummy and back...how long before the results in my hips start to show?
dr. John harrell

u look amazing for 4 months. i had a smart lipo last year, i takes up to 6months to see the final results, so i guess you are in good shape. I used some products to help me get rid of the fat leftover.... good luck in your journey
waou,youlook good for4 weeks only. I had a smart lipo myself last year in may and it takes up to 6 months for the final results. ii guess you are in good shape. i also used product to help me loose the extra fat tissues quickly.
Oh wow u look amazing!!!!! Your doctor sculpt u so nicely!! Who was your surgeon?
Dr. John Harrell he is great
From what i see you have lovely results and that S curve every woman wants!
Thx so much. I showed him a pic and he did it.
Very Beautiful results. On to your hips,give it a month and the swelling takes months. You have to be patient. But you're looking fab so far so don't obsess too much on hips They will slowly start to progress and shape. Hang in there and stay positive.
Very Blessed :) Many doctor's DON'T like wish pics,so i ;m glad yours did exactly what you wanted.
Good luck.
Thx a lot. I've posted a pic, still waiting on more results
Good luck tomorrow!  Let us know how it goes :)