Lifestyle Lift - Worth the Investment - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I made the decision to get Lifestyle lift after...

I made the decision to get Lifestyle lift after first realizing I could use a little help to get back some years on my appearance. I am 50 years old with a full time career so downtime was important to me. I had read, watched and listened to many of the reviews on Lifestyle lift and decided to go in and talk to them myself. They were helpful front the start, if I had a question they answered it. When I was nervous they provided me with real patient contact information so I could get real feedback from those who had Lifestyle Lift. I had it done in Fort Lauderdale, FL by Dr. Mucci who in my opinion is wonderful. I went back to work after 10 days with minimal bruising. My scars were hidden behind my hair. It is almost 6 months and I still have scaring behind my ears but it is less and less each month. The scars that were in front of my ears are barely noticeable. I am extremely happy with my experience and my results. I was so happy that I went back to have Fraxel Laser on my face (which is amazing). I recommend Lifestyle Lift and would do it again (well, not would, will in 10 years).

It has been 5 months and I am so happy. Most...

It has been 5 months and I am so happy. Most numbness is gone. I wear my hair in pony tail and you can't tell I had scaring. Behind my ears are not done healing but they improve each month. I went to the doctor and the nurse asked my age and when I told her she did not believe me and looked at my chart. She asked how do I do it. I was excited about that.
Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

The Rating is based on my overall experience, I can dwell on small things but won't as it does not affect my overall experience and results. location was chosen because it is near my place of residence.

I don't think a Beverly Hills surgeon at five times the price could have done a better facelift. Dr. Mucci at Lifestyle Lift is a genius and a majician!

Thanks for posting your story, Bocagirl. I'm happy to hear everything turned out well. You mentioned that you still have scarring behind your ears... is it very noticeable, or just to you?

Very Noticeable for the first 4 months now it is noticeable close up. The front is perfect
Sharon, I also had Dr. Mucci perform my LifeStyle Lift just last month. I wrote an extensive review in his favor two days ago and it hasn't posted. Let me go on record here highly recommending Dr. Mucci. I am very happy with the results, I was comfortable during the procedure and am healing nicely...scars in front of the ears barely noticeable already.

Hi there,

Reviews go through moderation first so it can take a day or two for them to be published. Here's a link to your review: Dr. Wayne Mucci, Lifestyle Lift, Ft. Lauderdale, FL