NO Regrets - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I was very scared going forward with a facelift...

I was very scared going forward with a facelift procedure. Read pratically all the reviews I could possibly read and was I was convinced this was going to be a mistake but I felt I had to make a change and take the chance. Had the procedure done in Fort Lauderdale with Dr. Wayne Mucci. I am 55 years old and I knew it was time to make a change. I had a turkey neck that was so noticeable and wrinkles on my neck that made me so depressed looking in the mirror everyday. Had no pain as the procedure was being done. I did as I was told as far as sleeping upright for at least 5 days, had the wraps taken off and stiches looked and no problem. One month later I have no noticeable stiches in front of my ears at all a few still left in the back of the ears (but not noticeable) and I love to pick my hair up in a poinytail and that was my biggest fear was having scars. I have NONE in front of the ears. The only scar I do have is under the chin (which you can hardly see) My face looks amazing I have to look in the mirror everytime I walk by only because I can't believe how I look. This doctor did an amazing job. Thank you Dr. Wayne Mucci. I am a real person with no connections only paying customer who loved what your did!

No regrets

sorry for the typos above!
I'm glad you're pleased with your results! I'd love to know more about your recovery and how it went: What were the first three days post op like?
Sorry about the delay in a response......Jeez don't know what happened to this email. Well, my post op was not bad at all. Had what I would call a normal ache of course but was it tolerable absolutely, Decided not take the pain killers and just take the normal dose of aspirin and I was ok. 3 months later and I love my new chin and jowls are not there anymore. Yeah....I love my new face and confidence.
Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon