Double Digits 55 --NO DOUBLE CHIN - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I had my Life Style Lift on Monday....very swollen...

I had my Life Style Lift on Monday....very swollen and tightness and sore first 3 days...also very itching but I understand thats part of the healing process..its just been 5 days and dont see that dreaded double chin!!! Although I still need to heal and more swelling to be reduced..but this has been the best investment I ever for myself.....
Tampa Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had complete faith in Dr. Mark's experience and I knew I was in good hands. He was patient to answer all of my questions and concerns...my comfort during this procedure was a priority which help me to relax..... I will post a new pic end of week one......

Guys remember one thing. They tell you that the LSL lasts for 10-15 years. In reality, the majority of them lasts 2-5 years. So you must decide if you want to spend that kind of money for such a small amount of gratification.
DID U ACTUALLY HAVE THE PROCEDURE DONE???? HOW LONG AGO??? DID U GO BACK TO LOOK LIKE UR BEFORE THE PROCEDURE PIC AFTER 2-5YRS???
Considering a LSL are you happy so far with your results? How has the recovery been. I'm nervous about not being completely out for the surgery as well as the recovery
Yes Yes!!! I was nervous too...but it was worth it....during the procedure it was virtually painless...but the days following were painful...especially the first night. ..but it gets better...recovery is good...just follow the instructions of your doctor to help heal quickly.....
Just reading all the negative comments puts doubt in my mind. Went for my consult last week I just really need to decide whether or not I am going to do this. What did you have done and when of you don't mind me asking thanks much appreciated
Make sure your surgeon is board certified in plastic surgery. My LSL surgeon is and my lift is perfect.
I don't regret mine for a second.
I had mine done in January - you can go to my profile and read he whole story. If you will look at any procedure here on the site - lipo or face lift or anything else you will always see negative comments. Really, it's not the procedure that is bad it's how is your doctor's credentials and experience. I truly believe that it is all in your doctor's hands to make the right assessment of what need to be done and HOW it will be done. Also there are a lot of factors that might contribute to unsuccessful liposuction or produce not-too-good results for face lift: the skin elasticity, the physical condition, age, etc. Your doctor need to evaluate with you all your concerns and options and set realistic expectations. Good luck!
You are so right. It is never the cost of the procedure or where it is done, it is ALWAYS the skill of the surgeon.
Hooray for no double chin! Please keep us posted as you continue to heal.
You look GREAT!! I am 4 month post-surg and visiting friends in West Palm Beach and they are all oohhh-ing and ahhh-ing about how great it looks.
Thank you ladies... I am very happy with results...and its only one week...is there still swelling and pain yes....but managable...my face looks different and can see that even through swelling....and there is ...and im excited to see it when its without any swelling...ive gotten compliments on well a look even though its only been 8 days since my procedure... I want to thank Dr. Karolak and entire staff of the Ft. Lauderdale LifeStyle Lift offices starting with the warm welcome the receptionist to the consultation with Mary Ellen...i think she was more excited for me than I was...and the procedure with Dr. and very sweet assistant made me feel very comfortable thoughtout the entire procedure.....Kudos to all!!!
I was thrilled with mine after two weeks; even though I still had swelling, I could tell I was going to have a great result. I took a photo every day for the first month and the progress from day 1 to day 15 is dramatic, less so after that although I am delighted with the results, I love being carded when I ask for a senior discount!! LOLOLOL
Where did you have your surgery? I would love to see your photos!!!