Upper Bleph - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I saw an add in Groupon for an upper bleph and...

I saw an add in Groupon for an upper bleph and decided to call and make an appointment to see the doctor. I met with Dr. Thomassen on a Tuesday and had my surgery 2 weeks after that. Its been almost 2 months and I love my results. He recommended I add a lower lid pinch but I decided against it at that time. Now I am having it done next week...should have listened to him from the start.

As for the results, I am so happy just to be able to put on makeup without having to physically use my fingers to lift my upperlids. (it has been a while) I simply do not look tired all the time..which was what I wanted. I am very happy with the results and as for the procedure, it only took 1:15 hour. Yes…you heard it 1:15 hour. Completely painless. After I get my lowers next week….next comes the face. After seeing his pics and reading all his good reviews it’s a no brainer. All I need now is to save up! Lets see what Mr. Tax man brings this year… cross my fingers it’s a good amount so I can add it to my mini face lift pot!

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

I actually found him from a Group-on ad. I then researched him and based on all the good reviews made the appointment to see him. He is board certified plastic surgeon which was my first criteria. I highly recommend him just like everyone in this site. There is nothing else I can add that has not been said, other than he is just a very special, honest man. God Bless Him!

Good for you Jaybird4! Go for it!
I have a question for jaybird4. What is a "lower eyelid pinch"? I never heard that term.
lower lid pinch according to Dr. T is the removal of just a small amount of skin from the lower eyelid. It is less extensive than a formal lower eyelid as I guess only skin is removed. Its for people that have minimal lower eyelid issues. If you do have big bags he recommends it done in the OR as it is much more involved. I got lucky on that end...But for better information do a search on "lower skin pinch" here in realself. Youll get lots of answers from docs. Which is better than any info I can give you.
Thanks jaybird4. Good luck. I'm having an upper lid procedure in April which my health insurance will cover! A little apprehensive though. But I trust my PS who did a great job on my mini face lift last year. How long till you could wear eye makeup after your upper lid job? And was there a lot of swelling?
I hsd upper with my mini and my eyes healed much faster...ice for swelling. Makeup after stiches come out..1 week for me.
He is the best!