Upper Bleph - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I saw an add in Groupon for an upper bleph and...

I saw an add in Groupon for an upper bleph and decided to call and make an appointment to see the doctor. I met with Dr. Thomassen on a Tuesday and had my surgery 2 weeks after that. Its been almost 2 months and I love my results. He recommended I add a lower lid pinch but I decided against it at that time. Now I am having it done next week...should have listened to him from the start.

As for the results, I am so happy just to be able to put on makeup without having to physically use my fingers to lift my upperlids. (it has been a while) I simply do not look tired all the time..which was what I wanted. I am very happy with the results and as for the procedure, it only took 1:15 hour. Yes…you heard it 1:15 hour. Completely painless. After I get my lowers next week….next comes the face. After seeing his pics and reading all his good reviews it’s a no brainer. All I need now is to save up! Lets see what Mr. Tax man brings this year… cross my fingers it’s a good amount so I can add it to my mini face lift pot!

Hi.Do you have pictures?what about scar?thank you
Good for you Jaybird4! Go for it!
I have a question for jaybird4. What is a "lower eyelid pinch"? I never heard that term.
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

I actually found him from a Group-on ad. I then researched him and based on all the good reviews made the appointment to see him. He is board certified plastic surgeon which was my first criteria. I highly recommend him just like everyone in this site. There is nothing else I can add that has not been said, other than he is just a very special, honest man. God Bless Him!