Restylane Can Leave a Scar - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I figured I would give my experiences so far...I...

I figured I would give my experiences so far...I went to Dr. Greene to try Restylane for under my eyes. I felt that it was something to try before I consider a Lower Bleph. It looked good for a month or so but then it quickly disappeared accept for one spot under my lower left eye. I didn't realize that if it doesn't go away that it can create scar tissue. I thought if I was patient it would all eventually dissolve. I had this done in May 2012 and only recently in October 2013, had another surgeon use the removing agent to completely get rid of the restylane. It left a small bump which is a permanent scar. This speaks more about the risk of Restylane than it does the surgeon but still, since this was a bad experience for me I won't be choosing Dr. Greene for my lower bleph.
Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for posting your comments. I didn't know that restylene could cause permanent scars and it is enlightening to have that information that my doctor did not mention.
If you think you want to try restylane, my advice would be that if any of the restylane does not dissolve evenly then go back and have it removed asap. If I had had it removed sooner then I did, it would most likely have not left a scar.
That's good to know. Thanks.