Great Blepharoplasty Experience - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I'm a 66 yr old female who has been looking at...

I'm a 66 yr old female who has been looking at droopy eyelids for many years. I avoided photos being taken and hated looking at an ever aging face...not normal aging but looking OLD and angry all the time. Saggy breasts didn't bother me, too much stomach fat didn't bother me, and even jowls didn't bother me the way my hanging eyelids did. I had been reading RealSelf for many months and finally decided to take the plunge and I am so happy that I did. Do I look perfect? No. Do my eyes look perfect? No. But I feel like a new person and I like what I see. The procedure, for me, involved absolutely no pain. I almost couldn't detect when the local injections were given. The surgery took a little over one hour and I didn't need any pain medicine or Tylenol. The swelling went down quickly and almost no bruising. I would never presume to question people who have had bad experiences but I think sometimes the expectations exceed the outcomes, making patients question every little aspect of the surgery when others looking at them think the results are beautiful. I would wish everyone could have perfect results but I am happy having great results.
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr Thomassen is a fine surgeon. He will spend his time answering all of your questions. No one in the office makes any attempt to give the hard sell to have other procedures performed. The office staff that I had contact with, Michelle and Vera (I think), were cheerful, helpful, and not the least bit pushy. The overall experience was wonderful.