Excited About What is to Come!! Mini Lift and Bleph! - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been wanting to have this procedure done...

I have been wanting to have this procedure done for the longest time but nerves have kept me postponing. I met Dr. Thomassen and felt he was the one and this one the right time. Still a little anxious but excited at the same time. I just want to look like I did 15 years ago...As for what I have learned to this point. Read and educate yourself. Ask many questions and most importantly pick the right doctor. One that makes you feel at ease, calm and assured. I'll keep you posted on my results. Based on the reviews here and the pictures I saw at his office, I am confident I will be happy when all is done. Wish me luck!

Good Luck...but your in great hands. No regrets here.

Had it done and I have no regrets. It was quick...

Had it done and I have no regrets. It was quick and painless. I look just like I wanted. Younger/refreshed but not pulled. I look like I did 15 years ago. All the sagging skin is gone. I am incredibly Happy with the results.

You were right. NO REGRETS AT ALL. It was quick and and painless. I look great and I am only a couple of days out. He was wonderful! So happy I did this.
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

I chose him based on the reviews on realself and of course after meeting him. Great demeanor and so calm and the correct word sweet. Board Certified Plastic Surgeon of course my first priority.