The Pain Subsides... and Yes It's Worth It. - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Ok, folks, I'm a 48 year old guy who now knows...

Ok, folks, I'm a 48 year old guy who now knows what it must feel like for women having cramps once a month. I initially had my first round of Coolsculpting done on my abdomen and flanks. Four hours/treatment locations. The pain was relevant after a few days - when the numbness subsided allowing the pain to be more pronounced. It's a very crampy, sore to the touch response. At the time - I asked myself whether the payoff would be worth the pain. Well, guess what - it was!!! Once a few days of pain began to disappear, I began watching the transformation I was looking for. Amazing! So much so that the little roll that remained became an ever greater nemesis. So, I've taken the plunge again - and last week had a second round done on that last little roll. I am sitting here typing this with the same intense cramping and soreness - but this time I know that I will "live" through the experience - and absolutely be thrilled with the results. I will take one more treatment this week with the new Coolsmoothing adapter - and I have been assured my stomach/abdomen is going to be amazing. The results of my first go round with Coolsculpting make me an absolute believer in the effectiveness of this non-invasive fat removal alternative. Hang in there... it gets better!!!
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon

I have a great dermatologist - and he was very up front with the possible side effects. He has done the procedure himself - so there was no need for him to sugar coat the possible effects. He did say that everyone heals differently. In fact, some people experience significant bruising - while I had none both treatments.

Thanks for sharing your story. I'm glad you got a small taste of what cramps are like. ;-) j/k Very happy for you and your results. I agree with 30smtg -- we'd love to see pics too!
Hello, glad to hear all is going great for you. I had a very positive experience as well. You should post some pictures, there are very few pictures of men out here. What is the coolsmoothing adapter? Thanks!
It allows you to do areas where there is not enough fat/lax skin to pinch into the suction chamber. It's flat and doesn't use suction at all. I believe it is primarily designed to use on the thighs... but there are cross uses. I will post my experience at the end of the week. I do know that instead of an hour for the treatment site... with the flat adapter it's two hours.
Oh ok, keep us updated. Thanks for th info.