Extremely Happy After Lift, Augmentation and Lipo! - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I could not be happier with my experience and my...

I could not be happier with my experience and my new "perky" breasts. The doctor has been wonderful and so is his staff. I must confess I was not an easy patient. High maintenance is what my husband calls it. But that never mattered. They were always polite, patient, helpful, and accommodating. I am in love with my new body and I am very grateful for what he has done. He took about 7lbs of fat out of my body and my breasts went from two 38A flapjacks ...to a very youthful, luscious and natural looking 36 C. I am 5'3, 39 years old, and a mommy of 3, I really did not want to look like a pin-up girl, so the size was just perfect for me. I used Gel/Silicone per the doctors recommendation and they feel great. As for the lipo, I am pleased with the amount of fat/weight it removed but I still think I should have opted to have the tummy tuck done. I was on the fence but $$$$$ was an issue... I should have listened to him and held off on the lipo until I could get the tummy done. Next time though, when the wallet permit, I am going back for it.
Thank you Dr. Thomassen. You have been great.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

I had lipo of tummy flanks and thighs and breast aug/lift. I feel and look great. Dr. Thomassen was recommended by a friend who had a tummy tuck with him. I visited other doctors, but felt the most comfortable with him. He really listened, very much like one of the other reviews says...you feel like you are his only patient. I made the right choice! I highly recommend him. I don't think I could give him enough stars..

Thanks so much for sharing your experience. I'm glad you love your results!