Finally, the Boobs of my Dreams!!! - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Dr. Revis is the Michelangelo of the breast...

Dr. Revis is the Michelangelo of the breast augmentation world!! He gave me the breasts of my dreams, my recovery time was a breeze, the incision site has completely healed without any complication and without any scaring! He always listens to me, takes time to answer my questions in a way that made me feel like I was the most important patient in the world! He has a calming and wonderful personality and a TRUE passion for his work. Not all surgeons are created equal, Dr. Revis is a BOOB GOD! I am an out of state patient who flew in for my pre op, surgery and post op appointments and Dr. Revis and his staff made it a breeze. His office is absolutely beautiful and relaxing, putting me completely at ease. On the day of surgery, Dr. Revis had me laughing with his awesome humor and beside manner! Dr. Revis' reputation even proceeds him at the hospital where I underwent surgery, the staff there gushed about Dr. Revis' work and confirmed what I already knew... That I had gone to the BEST! My results are amazing, the boobs I have always dreamed of!!!! I started out a 32AA (completely flat) and am now 9 months after the surgery a 32DD!!!!!! Thank you soooooo much, Dr. Revis!!! You are brilliant!!! I recommend you to any and all women who have ever thought just once about getting a breast augmentation... DO IT AND GO TO THE BEST, THE TRUE ARTIST, DR. REVIS!!!!
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Revis is the Michelangelo of the breast augmentation world. Don't settle on other surgeons, go to the best, Dr. Revis!!!!!