Finally Look Great - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I had my first BA surgery in 2001 in Canada. I am...

I had my first BA surgery in 2001 in Canada. I am 6'0" 160lbs and a 425cc implant was placed sub-muscular which looked great for about 2 weeks but then a bilateral double bubble became very apparent. The initial surgeon said they looked good to him and when I consulted with another surgeon, he said "they use trick photography in magazine photos to cover these flaws".
After sending my photo to many surgeons in western Canada, I found a surgeon that was willing to fix the problem. I had 3 further surgeries from this highly-recommended PS. One of the surgeries was under local anaesthetic to cut out all of the adhesions and reform the pockets...unbelievably painful procedure. The last surgery in Canada was in 2009 after my saline implant deflated, I was ready to go under anesthetic and the PS said I had no choice of implant size. He said my body was only able to tolerate a 300-325cc silicone gel implant. The results were Ok, and much better than after the initial surgery, but they still looked strange in bikinis and were too small.

Thankfully I found Dr. Revis' site. What an awesome surgeon!!! He has a fantastic bedside manner and is a very talented surgeon. I brought in pictures I liked and he made me look almost exactly like it. He basically told me that I could choose any size of implant that I wanted with an internal bra procedure to support them. I chose 650cc and they look great!!!

Thank you Dr.Revis, you and your support staff were well worth the trip to Florida.
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon