Finally Look Great - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I had my first BA surgery in 2001 in Canada. I am...

I had my first BA surgery in 2001 in Canada. I am 6'0" 160lbs and a 425cc implant was placed sub-muscular which looked great for about 2 weeks but then a bilateral double bubble became very apparent. The initial surgeon said they looked good to him and when I consulted with another surgeon, he said "they use trick photography in magazine photos to cover these flaws".
After sending my photo to many surgeons in western Canada, I found a surgeon that was willing to fix the problem. I had 3 further surgeries from this highly-recommended PS. One of the surgeries was under local anaesthetic to cut out all of the adhesions and reform the pockets...unbelievably painful procedure. The last surgery in Canada was in 2009 after my saline implant deflated, I was ready to go under anesthetic and the PS said I had no choice of implant size. He said my body was only able to tolerate a 300-325cc silicone gel implant. The results were Ok, and much better than after the initial surgery, but they still looked strange in bikinis and were too small.

Thankfully I found Dr. Revis' site. What an awesome surgeon!!! He has a fantastic bedside manner and is a very talented surgeon. I brought in pictures I liked and he made me look almost exactly like it. He basically told me that I could choose any size of implant that I wanted with an internal bra procedure to support them. I chose 650cc and they look great!!!

Thank you Dr.Revis, you and your support staff were well worth the trip to Florida.
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

how long and painful was the recovery from the internal bra procedure? I went for a consult in Alberta for a revision and the surgeon said he would need to re-attach my pectoral muscle where it was released. Sounds similar to the internal bra but he said recovery would consist of wearing 2 bras for 3 months and no lifting my arms above my head for those three months
It would be nice to see before and after pics. What bra size were you before implants? What bra size are you with the 650cc?
I was 34B before implants, 34D with the 325cc implant and now I am a full 34DD but they have a closer cleavage and definitely more volume.