Young Mother - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I had a fat transfer procedure done by Dr...

I had a fat transfer procedure done by Dr.Thomassen to my breast 3 weeks ago and I am very happy with the entire experience and results.The doctor and his staff are wonderful and I totally recommend him!! I was referred to him by my friend that had an amazing face lift. He is a very talented doctor !! The areas he used to transfer the fat was my stomach and love handels and although it's been only 3 weeks the areas look smooth and sculptured. .I have never looked this thin!! My breast look natural and it almost seems that I had a lift..At the Fort Lauderdale surgery center where the procedure took place everyone was very nice and made me feel safe..I totally recommend him and his wonderful staff!!
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Welcome to RS ! Happy healing !
Hi Angelaakas, Love to see before and afters. Soo happy for you that your happy with your fat transfer. I'm looking for a doctor here in L.A. to explant and possible fat transfer. I'm kinda slim. So not sure where the doctor will get the fat from. Actually at this time I'm at my heaviest. Been eating too much cheese and sweets. Eeeeeek! Thank u for your post. I love happy endings. Lisaroxy
Congratulations! That's exciting that you can see good results already. Do you know about how many cc's of fat you got transferred to your breasts? Or can you describe your pre-op and post-op change in cup size? Hope your recovery has been smooth!