Young Mother - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I had a fat transfer procedure done by Dr...

I had a fat transfer procedure done by Dr.Thomassen to my breast 3 weeks ago and I am very happy with the entire experience and results.The doctor and his staff are wonderful and I totally recommend him!! I was referred to him by my friend that had an amazing face lift. He is a very talented doctor !! The areas he used to transfer the fat was my stomach and love handels and although it's been only 3 weeks the areas look smooth and sculptured. .I have never looked this thin!! My breast look natural and it almost seems that I had a lift..At the Fort Lauderdale surgery center where the procedure took place everyone was very nice and made me feel safe..I totally recommend him and his wonderful staff!!

Congratulation.Can you put pictures.thank you
Thanks for posting...he is local to me, and I had removed him from my list just because his website annoyed me (can't see the gallery all at once, have to click pics one by one). But it seems his prices are reasonable. Did you retain your initial results?
Hi Angelaakas, Love to see before and afters. Soo happy for you that your happy with your fat transfer. I'm looking for a doctor here in L.A. to explant and possible fat transfer. I'm kinda slim. So not sure where the doctor will get the fat from. Actually at this time I'm at my heaviest. Been eating too much cheese and sweets. Eeeeeek! Thank u for your post. I love happy endings. Lisaroxy
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon