Revision Due to Lateral Displacement. - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I knew if I were to ever experience complications,...

I knew if I were to ever experience complications, I would see Dr. Revis. I had my first augmentation before knowing of him, 4 years later, my left implant moved out of place so I immediately contacted him and only him. I had a capsulectomy as well as an internal bra to correct the issue. I flew from Canada to his Fort Lauderdale office, on a Tuesday had my pre-op, surgery Wednesday, post-op Thursday and flew back to Canada Friday. I'm not going to lie, it was pretty painful, I'm glad I had my mom with me as it gave me the chance to relax and not have to move much. I'm now just past 4 months post-op and I have zero complaints. They feel great, and look unbelievable. I was a bit upset that I had to have a revision to begin, obviously, mainly because I thought my original augmentation was great, but now when I look back, I was wrong haha. He has a certain aesthetic, you can always tell his work if you look at photos. I've emailed him several times just to say thank you because I'm beyond happy with my results, and I had really high expectations to begin with. I have a friend from British Columbia who also flew out to see him, she has slightly larger implants, but they are beyond beautiful as well. I do wish I went to him for my original augmentation as I did fly to the States that time too, either way, I can't say enough great things about his work, his office and his actual beside manner. If you're considering an augmentation or are in need of a revision, you found your guy.

- Breanne
Ottawa, Canada.
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

I tend to obsess over details, I think we all do to a degree when it comes to altering our bodies. Dr. Revis was extremely kind and patient, always taking the time to reply to his emails, I never once felt like a bother. He has a great sense of humour, which isn't important, but it was definitely nice day of surgery. I can't say enough great things, I travelled quite a ways to see him and I'll do it again need be.