Should I be wearing a whole one piece garment or a garment with a thong to not put pressure on my butt after a bbl

I am 5.6 and weight 135 lbs,Blythe way I am 40...

I am 5.6 and weight 135 lbs,Blythe way I am 40 years old n have been the same wight for the last two years I'm not looking to get a big butt like Jlo just a nice butt that suits me well. I was wondering if anyone knws how long till you schedule for surgery after you have paid off your bill. I see some women here are taking several months.

Okay it's official I did my load work and I'm...

Okay it's official I did my load work and I'm schedule for January 8, 2013 with doctor Alexander I. Florida cosmetic surgery in fort lauderdale. Iven been think about doing the bbl for about a year. My goal is too not have a big butt like jlo but something cute n berky. I really hope this bbl last a long time, it's hard coming up with this much money. Can anyone give me any tips I will need to know before my surgery date gets here. Thank you ladies. I will b posting pics very soon.

I am having my surgery done this coming word. Jan...

I am having my surgery done this coming word. Jan 9. The surgery will be done while I am awake, I'm freaking out aliitle bit , please as anyone out have done this surgery while still awake.what should I expect n how has ur out come turned out.

I had my bbl done two days ago but now I'm...

I had my bbl done two days ago but now I'm wondering if I should be wearing a body garment that the doctor send or a whole garment with a thong so there's no pressure on the butt.can someone help me on tis. Thank you
Enrique pelayo

By there bill board

My blood work is good, I'm ready for surgery jan 9 but found out I will be awake during this procedure. Now I'm a little scared. Has anyone had this done while awake and can you please share your experience with me. Thank you
If u post a pic. Ur question will be on main screen. That might help u get a response to ur question :)

Hi there,

Welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us! January 8th will be here before you know it, I hope everything goes well for you with your surgery!

It would be great if you had any before pics you were comfortable showing. It's nice to be able to compare before/after pics with procedures like this.

I've put a couple of links below to some of the BBL reviews which have really good pre-op/preparation lists, of things you'll need before surgery. Hope this helps!

ForeverBooty Part 1