A New Shape for the Upcoming New Year! - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Alright ladies now the time is around the corner...

Alright ladies now the time is around the corner for my BBL. I am using Strax in Lauderdale,Fl for the second time. I had my breast aug. with them in April 2012 and it was awesome,the doctor that did my first operation moved to a new practice. I have 4 boys ranging in age from 16 to almost 4. I breastfed them all and had a hard pregnancy/delivery with 2 of them. I am finishing up my breast cancer/ reconstruction journey i had stage 2B breast cancer and now i have finished my chemo last christmas and my radiation 08/2013. I had my expanders switched out October 7, 2013. just so i don't confuse you. i got my saline implants a month before a found out i had cancer and they had to come out. i had a bilateral masectomy June 2012. :( So that is a little background on me since its been long time since i have posted on real self but its so addictive i read the posts every day. :))

So girlfriends please post and let me know what i need for my surgery December 5, 2013 I have the compression garment from Contour MD. i have motion sickness pills, 4 maxi dresses, vitamin c,iron, arnica, i gotta find my boppy pillow, i am sooo nervous yet excited!! thanks in advance for all your help,talk to you real soon.

my pre-body shape/ me now

hello, girlfriends i forgot to post my pre- op pictures i want to include all my details my whole story which can hopefully help others if possible and please i welcome all questions and comments and suggestions. thanks for welcoming me to the real self family i love it here!!!! :) ;)

Counting down to December 5, 2013

Hello, my fellow real selfers I finally figured how to post my pre- op, before pictures yah! Me!!. Current weight 220 lbs, height 5'7 1/2 -5'8

Here are my wish pics

Just some wishful pictures I saved. I want my derrière large and plump and juicy. That perfect round firm shape. And it jiggles when you smack it. I am open to suggestions is that 1200cc or 1300cc's to be inserted???? I just want to be in proportion to my height and weight

A new shape for the new year!

Tommorrow is the BIG Day!!!! I made it down to lauderdale lots of traffic :(( . Checked into the hotel. I am exhausted and just finally ate a salad. Only other thing I had today was a smoothie. Surgery at 8am .
I gotta get some sleep. What else can I use if I don't have a boppy for the ride home?? When do I take the motion sickness pill before I get in the car? Alrighty girlfriends pray for a successfully surgery for me. I will update before surgery if I can. If not then I will update as soon as I have all my wits about me ;) Nighty- Nite all.

A new shape for the upcoming new year

Went into surgery nervous. Tickle lipo really does tickle. Some pain not even as bad as I thought. I don't think it's enough. Dr. Dean said 800 cc and I asked for 1000cc, I am posting pictures now.tell me your honest opinion, took oxycodone and I am going to pass out now. Not that much discharge. We will see tommorrow. Eating chicken noodle soap, Gatorade, taking arnica, brohmein, on side elevated with 2 pillows between knees. Liposuction was done on belly, flanks/thighs. Good night real self! :). ;)

A new shape foe the upcoming new year

A new shape for the upcoming new year. Ft. lauderdale

A new shape for the upcoming new year!

10 days post op bbl not too happy at all. 900 cc's per week.

A new body for the new year!!

Sorry for the typo I meant 900 cc's per cheek. My doesn't look round to me. The doctor stated he was trying to make sure my butt was in proportion to my body. I asked for a nice juicy booty and a flat stomach and I wanted my thighs to stop rubbing. And this is what I have so far ladies. I am am open to all comments and suggestions to help my recovery.
strax rejuvenation

This is fuck up pardon my French. But I think he didn't do a good job at all.
I messaged you back…read it, it will help you moving forward!!
you got PLAYED! So happy i got my deposit back from Strax. Dr. dean wont never play me....
I think they need to send him to a Salamas or Tachmes training class. Heck even a Dr. Nees class since he already work there because he's been doing good and Dean continuously screwing up taking people money. Only difference he's making is a smaller tummy and half the time he leaves the bra fat. If you don't have bra fat, that makes his lipo work look fantastic LOL!!
R u happy wit wut u got? I dnt see the roundness either but jz wait mayb wen it fluffs out u will keep calm n happy healin plz dnt take offense mwahz oxox
How's your recovery coming along hun ?
I hope your healing well... looking good so far.
hello, i still have no projection. my but looks the absolute same. no roundness. other than that i am healing nicely, doing my massages 3 or 4 times a week. i still have hardness in my stomach.
How's it looking so far I go in on Friday
hello. i feel much better, just no projection, no roundness, i am doing my massages and taking my vitamins and wearing my compression garment 24-7 except for massages ( lol!). i sleep on my side or stomach. i use yoga mat rolled up to drive or donut pillow. i am doing everything i can do. i eat fresh salads, grilled seafood, smoothies, fresh pineapple juice,aloe juice, no fried foods. i used the palmers skin oil. any suggestions??
IM GETTING THAT BBL AND TICKLE LIPO I HAVE TO ADMITE I WONT BE COMPLETELY HEART BROKEN IF IM LEFT WITH MUCH MORE BUTT THEN WHAT I ALREADY HAVE I JUST WORRY THAT I WONT BE AS FLAT AS I AM EXPECTING HOW DO YOU THINK YOUR STOMIC LOOKS IN COMPRESSION TO YOUR BEFORE
you may want try using cocoa butter formula moisturizing body oil (Walmart $5.00)to soften your skin to help your booty stretch and fluff. also do not try loosing weight right now it could make loose great % of your new fat .
you look nice honey! did he tell you why is your butt crack is so un even or it might be from pictures?
I just read your story, you have been through a lot. Have you thought about doing the implants? I hope you get the results you want
Hello, I have a part 2 to my story. It would be under a new shape for the new year! I had my implants 2 months ago very happy.
yes, i did the implants 2 months ago. how are you?
Hey hun are you wearing a fajas? I had lipo done with straxx 2011 and got no results. They didn't even tell me to wear a garment
Hey hun, yes I wore a faja consistently for 5 months after my surgery. My overall shape has improved but I don't like my bottom. It's still tear drop shaped instead of the bubble butt I wanted. They offered to "try" to fix it for free but I have no desire to ever go back to strax
Sorry I'm new to this...just realized your comment was directed towards me lol
Hello, Hun how did you get them to fix it for free? What did you say or do? Please school me on that one. Thank you for your help.
Hi sweetie yes I wear the faja 24-7 and sleep on my stomach and side and no driving.
They usually do revisions for a lower price or free depending on your results and situation. I was very adamant about not being happy with my surgery. I payed a good portion of my surgery up front, so they said all I had to do was pay my remaining balance and they would do the work, but I just want to go to a new doctor all together. I'm over this company
Hi, do you remember who you voiced your unhappiness to? Just the doctor or the owner ? My doctor says it's too early to discuss a do- over and refused to talk about it any more. I am a repeat customer with Strax. Also known as jade today. I paid my surgery in full up front. I would hate to lose my money.
I did wait until I hit the 6 month marker before I voiced my opinion to both my doctor and the the finance department. I am a repeat customer as well with the company. I was very firm when I brought up the topic
He is not telling the truth. I voiced my concerns the very next freaking day about my revision. Go back to the office where you had your consult (pre-op) office and tell them you want to speak with someone about you not being satisfied with your results and the name of your doctor. The patient manager is a guy but I forgot his name. It starts with a J. Now he is going to tell you its to early also and he also going to try to tell you all the things you may be doing wrong and blah blah blah. You stand your ground and voice your opinion and concerns. He's going to tell you to try and wait 6 months for a revision because you are entitled to one. The problem is you will probably end up paying the anesthesia fee of $450 or $500 because if they see even a little difference than before they are going to say your are unhappy with your results and its not the doctors fault. Only way you get the revision completely free is if your post op is the exact same as pre op with no difference at all because that shows the doctor didn't do his part at all. I am going through this right now and I was even told they may consider letting me choose another doctor for the revision because I feel that Dean is completely lost!