New Woman - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I recently had a lower body lift and breast...

I recently had a lower body lift and breast augmentation in Aril 2014 by Dr. Revis. I had weight loss surgery 4 years ago and lost around 135lbs. I looked like a melted marshmallow.

I CANNOT say enough good about Dr. Revis. He is a true artist. I would NEVER go to another surgeon again. My body was an absolute mess and I thought I would never feel good about it. Dr. Revis changed all of that; he has given me my life back. For this, I will forever be grateful.

In 2012, I had an arm and breast lift with a surgeon in Indiana where I lived. My results were pretty bad. My arms are not tight and the scar is thick and awful looking. This goes to show you how important it is in carefully selecting the right surgeon. I searched for months when I moved to Florida trying to locate the best surgeon for me. I lucked out when I found Dr. Revis. He is the BEST in the business! This is not an understatement. This surgery was not cheap, but I must say it was worth every single penny. I have never been happier with myself.

Next month I will be completing my journey with surgeries with Dr. Revis. He will be doing a revision of my arm lift to fix the errors of the surgeon in Indiana, doing an inner thigh lift, and removing the excess skin under my arm pits. I have no doubt I will be just as thrilled, but will be sure to post another review.

Dr. Revis has made this experience as painless and smooth as possible. He is the most skilled surgeon I have ever seen; his cut is so thin and the scarring is the most minimal it could be. If I ever have anything else done in the future, I will only go to him and will recommend him to anyone I know who needs a plastic surgeon.
Welcome and thanks for sharing with us!

Glad you found a doctor you're happy with. Keep us updated with how your revision surgeries go!
That's great! I'd love to see any before or after pictures. I'm glad you're so happy with your surgery.
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon