Great Doc - but Unprofessional Facility - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I had a LSL on April 30 - 8 weeks ago - and I do...

I had a LSL on April 30 - 8 weeks ago - and I do look pretty good. But, I tried to make an appointment for my final check up as I am still experiencing a lot of tingling and numbness - and the pulling sensation behind my ears is a problem for me. However, I was told that the doctor (who I liked) "is no longer with us". I asked if I could see Dr. C. instead and was told "he is leaving too".

For the price I paid - not a bad job - but what is going on if 2 of the surgical staff of 4 has left in just 8 weeks?

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Nearly 2 years after my LifeStyle Lift I am still extremely pleased with the results. Dr. Zeichner did excellent work in my opinion. I understand he is no longer with LifeStyle Lift but, nevertheless, I remain very pleased with my Lift.

I agree with Corkienan, get that problem checked ASAP. Could be a couple of different things are happening but at any rate the problem needs to be checked! Best, Chrystal Eckes
That "oozing" could be saliva from injury to the perotid saliva gland. Could be a perotid gland fistula. I would check with an ENT to be sure that's not what's happening. They ALL say "everything looks great" in Fort Lauderdale. Must be part of the training
It has been 3 months since my procedure. I still have numbness and itching on both sides extending down almost to my chin. Further, the incisions on one side have not completely closed and are still "oozing" a little. I saw Dr. M. at LSL in Fort Lauderdale a month ago and he said "everything looks great". I am not so sure. Is this normal?
Dr. "C" went to the WPB office... didn't leave Lifestyle Lift organization. Don't know about the other doc. Dr. "C" was much nicer before the day of the procedure. Had no time to talk to me after MY procedure because he was too busy performing the procedure on other clients. Even with a pre-set appointment, he would only give me about a minute of his time (during surgery on another). Seems to be a facelift factory type operation. Still not sure if it was worth the month of grief, misery and discomfort immediately following surgery .. not totally pleased with results myself. Not sure if I still have lingering medical problem or not.
Yes - I agree with Miamiwife 100%. Dr. Zeichner is wonderful and did a great job on me. I am sorry he is gone. The staff is not professional at all - none wear name tags with names or title - you don't know who is speaking to you or what their qualifications are. I think the emphasis on quantity may impact quality.
I am going to Dr. Westine for a chin implant and neck liposuction tomorrow. No one has called me about pre-op instructions but luckily I am smart enough to look it up and the Doc personally told me get off of the arthritis meds. The problems are with the office, not the doctors. I have a feeling the physicians become disenchanted with the corporate structure.
Again, why would you show up if they cant be bothered to call you with something so important. You dont even see a red flag with that and are going to allow someone to cut into your face. I cant believe some of the stories Ive read here - most of the people either never saw the doctor or did no research on their qualifications or if they had had any malpractice suits against them, nothing! I find this astounding that people are so lackadaisical about their faces and a procedure that can never be undone. I know two people who have had this LSL done and doctor shopped until they found a really good surgeon who picked up these surgeries to augment their practice. This has been very illuminating to me that people are completely okay with some very unprofessional behavior and then go ahead and let the surgeon they never met cut into them.