Great Doc - but Unprofessional Facility - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I had a LSL on April 30 - 8 weeks ago - and I do...

I had a LSL on April 30 - 8 weeks ago - and I do look pretty good. But, I tried to make an appointment for my final check up as I am still experiencing a lot of tingling and numbness - and the pulling sensation behind my ears is a problem for me. However, I was told that the doctor (who I liked) "is no longer with us". I asked if I could see Dr. C. instead and was told "he is leaving too".

For the price I paid - not a bad job - but what is going on if 2 of the surgical staff of 4 has left in just 8 weeks?

I agree with Corkienan, get that problem checked ASAP. Could be a couple of different things are happening but at any rate the problem needs to be checked! Best, Chrystal Eckes
That "oozing" could be saliva from injury to the perotid saliva gland. Could be a perotid gland fistula. I would check with an ENT to be sure that's not what's happening. They ALL say "everything looks great" in Fort Lauderdale. Must be part of the training
It has been 3 months since my procedure. I still have numbness and itching on both sides extending down almost to my chin. Further, the incisions on one side have not completely closed and are still "oozing" a little. I saw Dr. M. at LSL in Fort Lauderdale a month ago and he said "everything looks great". I am not so sure. Is this normal?
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Nearly 2 years after my LifeStyle Lift I am still extremely pleased with the results. Dr. Zeichner did excellent work in my opinion. I understand he is no longer with LifeStyle Lift but, nevertheless, I remain very pleased with my Lift.