Terrible Experience, Only Worked on One Side of my Forehead - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Dysport gave me a headache, made me feel nauseous...

Dysport gave me a headache, made me feel nauseous and the actual results were not as good as those I saw when I got Botox at the same facility. For some reason, Dysport only paralyzed one side of my forehead. After 14 days of lousy results, I went back to the doctor and he injected more at no charge ( I asked if I could have Botox instead but he said it wasn't safe to mix two different products). After the second application of Dysport I got horrible pimple-like wounds that were constantly oozing a white clear liquied. I now have permanent scars where the Dysport was injected. Horrible experience. I would never use this product again.

Strax

The doctors are professional and the facility is well=organized and clean. I was offered a solution when I told them that dysport didn't work. I just think dysport is a terrible product.

Hi Fort,

Welcome to the Dysport community. Wow, no fun what you are dealing with. The good thing is at least it's not permanent and should make it's way out of your body within the next 3 months or so. Also, you might want to check out our Dysport Forum. Those ladies really know what they are talking about. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for your review,

-Britt