avoid at all costs - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I had 30 units put in for the first time ever! i...

i had 30 units put in for the first time ever! i am very disappointed i looked like a monster after the fist thirty. i had pain in my eyes and i still have a burning sensation on my forhead. i went back because i thought i was allergic and the doctor noticed that my brows were drooping and said i needed a brow lift he proceeded to inject in-between my brows and on the sides of my head. the pain is nothing in comparison to the way that my forehead looks.

i know believe i have to go back and get more to fix the problem that is happening now. my family and friends have told me that i look like i have two horns on my forehead. please please listen to me this is not something for everyone i am happy for those that it has worked. but stop while your ahead if youve never had it it is not worth it. the side affects far out weigh the good effects. im gorgeous and now i look like a monster and dont know what to do to make this go away. i am all about having a little tweek here and there but this is not something that i will ever do again i will live with the horns and wait for the effects to go away.

Hi bgb,

I'm so sorry you are dealing with this. I also can't believe when you came in to ask what was going on your doctors suggestion was more Botox. You should check out the Botox forum posts How Long Did Your Botox Headache Last . Sounds like you are dealing with the same things they are. You should check it out not only will it probably help but it will for sure provide support. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

i believe he is not experienced enough.