Big Booty Asspirations! Watch Out Bitches! 2013 Chea! - Suwanee GA

I have been looking over sights for about two...

I have been looking over sights for about two Years now and Im Ready to get my ass done ! Im 22 years old I have had a pudge in my stomach since I was 7 and it has never left. Me and my sister scarface has always been picked on about how we don't have ass and we shaped like Mexicans and shit ! My sex life is not as exciting as my big booty sister Tam's. Her clothes look great on her she is beautiful inside and out. I remember being younger and he being naked in the mirror and saying that I would never look this good although I am prettier I don't have that body and that's what I want. When I get this ass Im going to be more confident about my body .I want to ware 2 pieces and shit ! couture dresses look bad as hell in heals im ready for a change and it starts now! 2013 all about me !

OK so I talked to Aziza and she says she thinks my...

OK so I talked to Aziza and she says she thinks my surger is going to be fine ! But Financing my credit aint been no good since I turned 18 my momma and brother used that up my score is 547 and I need to get someone to finance like 9800 dollars so that I can get my Appointment schedualed and hotels arranged and a flight! Now I need someone to help me figure this out like asap its really bothering me how I cant get this done I wish someone would pay me to get it done by him and I wont have no problem with that lol ! Shit this should be this difficult. having surger is like going out to eat now adays. it should be simple to finance credit or no credit what ever I just want my ass so that I can take up this business deal I got going that's if I get it done in time !

Help Me Please * so Dramatic

Help Me Please * so Dramatic
How is the amount of CC u abit to get?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

hey . welcome! when is ur date? and bootiebeauty78 is amazing she'll have all the help and advice youll need
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Ive been looking online and most of the results that were the best to me where his !WTF! Hes the shit and hes a black man with a wife and kids he got mouths to feed and If I can help out by getting my ass done Ill do that just as long as it turns out right.