Big Booty Asspirations! Watch Out Bitches! 2013 Chea! - Suwanee GA

I have been looking over sights for about two...

I have been looking over sights for about two Years now and Im Ready to get my ass done ! Im 22 years old I have had a pudge in my stomach since I was 7 and it has never left. Me and my sister scarface has always been picked on about how we don't have ass and we shaped like Mexicans and shit ! My sex life is not as exciting as my big booty sister Tam's. Her clothes look great on her she is beautiful inside and out. I remember being younger and he being naked in the mirror and saying that I would never look this good although I am prettier I don't have that body and that's what I want. When I get this ass Im going to be more confident about my body .I want to ware 2 pieces and shit ! couture dresses look bad as hell in heals im ready for a change and it starts now! 2013 all about me !

OK so I talked to Aziza and she says she thinks my...

OK so I talked to Aziza and she says she thinks my surger is going to be fine ! But Financing my credit aint been no good since I turned 18 my momma and brother used that up my score is 547 and I need to get someone to finance like 9800 dollars so that I can get my Appointment schedualed and hotels arranged and a flight! Now I need someone to help me figure this out like asap its really bothering me how I cant get this done I wish someone would pay me to get it done by him and I wont have no problem with that lol ! Shit this should be this difficult. having surger is like going out to eat now adays. it should be simple to finance credit or no credit what ever I just want my ass so that I can take up this business deal I got going that's if I get it done in time !

Help Me Please * so Dramatic

Help Me Please * so Dramatic
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Ive been looking online and most of the results that were the best to me where his !WTF! Hes the shit and hes a black man with a wife and kids he got mouths to feed and If I can help out by getting my ass done Ill do that just as long as it turns out right.

How is the amount of CC u abit to get?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

hey . welcome! when is ur date? and bootiebeauty78 is amazing she'll have all the help and advice youll need