Pain and Bruising - Fort Collins, CO

I had Ultherapy two days ago. The pain level was...

I had Ultherapy two days ago. The pain level was about a 5 on a scale of 0 to 10, 10 being the most painful. I have a large amount of bruising around my eyes and some swelling.

I had Ultherapy and sculptra 2 vials done a month ago. My left cheek is still numb, however it seemed as if the bruising went away until today. I woke up with crepey looking spots in the areas where my face was treated. It appears as if the bruising is showing again. Needless to say, I don't see any tightening. What could be wrong?
As the day wears on the crepey texture and the bruise like appearance is lessening, however it is still sore to the touch. I think now my question is this, Does the soreness have to leave first before I can see improvement? From the front people tell me my face seems smoother, however from profile I still see the same jowls and neck laxity.
Now that you are 5 months out, how are your results? Some people are saying they need this again in 6 months.
Did you pay $1600 for an entire face? I live in Chicago and it costs $3000 for a full face. It would be worth the flight for me!

Thanks for sharing your experience. How are you doing today?

The bruising is resolving. I can already see a lift to my eyebrows. I'm pleased with the result already.

That's great! When everything is healed we would love to see pictures.

Thanks adding your review to the community.

-Britt

Did you have the lower face done, the jawline? If so, did Ulthera make a difference?

Best wishes!