Coolsculpting in Colorado - Fort Collins, CO

I just had the coolsculpting procedure done 5 days...

I just had the coolsculpting procedure done 5 days ago....

Before the procedure - My doctor had prescribed me neurotin before the procedure and instructed me to take one on the morning of to help reduce any discomfort. She also instructed me to buy a pair of spanx to wear for a few days after the procedure to help reduce swelling.

Day of procedure - I took the neurotin before the procedure started which helped TREMENDOUSLY! The first 5-8 minutes of having the machine on was very uncomfortable, but tolerable. After becoming numb, it got much better. Taking off the machine and the "massage" after was very uncomfortable but the neurotin helped with this too. (I would recommend asking your doctor for a prescription before the procedure, it makes a big difference!)

The day after - I was pretty tender in the areas that were done but was able to go about my day as normal. I had a lot of swelling in my abdomen and flanks and could not fit into my jeans or any tight clothing.

2-5 days after - The swelling is almost all gone and I'm still a little tender but feeling much better. I have mild to moderate stinging sensation where the procedure was done but the neurotin seems to help.
Howton

Jessica was knowledgable and experienced.